Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anothe r example of my not being able to understand why some people do what to me seems stupid.

Go down

Anothe r example of my not being able to understand why some people do what to me seems stupid. Empty Anothe r example of my not being able to understand why some people do what to me seems stupid.

Post by blackdahlia1 Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:24 am

A guy about 20ish no top on as it was hot but one side of his body was completely normal but he had the other side smothered in tattoos
Head, arms and body down to his waist.
Bloody hell I thought You  must work in a tattooists or you will never get a job in your life yikes

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Anothe r example of my not being able to understand why some people do what to me seems stupid. Empty Re: Anothe r example of my not being able to understand why some people do what to me seems stupid.

Post by blackdahlia1 Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:33 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:A guy about 20ish no top on as it was hot but one side of his body was completely normal but he had the other side smothered in tattoos
Bloody hell I thought You  must work in a tattooists or you will never get a job in your life yikes

Another example is women and men wearing shorts and trousers cut of at the knees just to show off their tattoos.
Even my brother does it as he tattoos for a living.
I havn't spoken to him for yesrs, we just cant stand each other TRUE! Crying or Very sad scratch
I don't undersytand him and he doesn't understand me either rotflmao

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Anothe r example of my not being able to understand why some people do what to me seems stupid. Empty Re: Anothe r example of my not being able to understand why some people do what to me seems stupid.

Post by blackdahlia1 Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:41 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:A guy about 20ish no top on as it was hot but one side of his body was completely normal but he had the other side smothered in tattoos

Another example is women and men wearing shorts and trousers cut of at the knees just to show off their tattoos.
Even my brother does it as he tattoos for a living.
I havn't spoken to him for yesrs, we just cant stand each other TRUE! Crying or Very sad scratch  
I don't undersytand him and he doesn't understand me either rotflmao

We've fallen out many times but one day he had a pop at my oldest sister and her hubby saying they should stop bickering all the time
in front of him and I lost the plot then as.
he's divorced and was going out with a silly bugger ripping him off for every penny she could get out of him.
"Get the eff out of moms house or i'll make you"
"You cant tell me what to do" That's funny as I just have kid" so one of us is leaving now and that wont be me" TRUE!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down