Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do your dogs watch the telly?

Go down

Do your dogs watch the telly? Empty Do your dogs watch the telly?

Post by blackdahlia1 Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:42 am

No-one about or knocking the door and I was watching a real ife cop show and the cop had his dog with him barking like crazy and my little dog started barking at the telly LOL!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Do your dogs watch the telly? Empty Re: Do your dogs watch the telly?

Post by blackdahlia1 Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:25 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:No-one about or knocking the door and I was watching a real ife cop show and the cop had his dog with him barking like crazy and my little dog started barking at the telly LOL!

You will never see a thin church goer MS.
They are all well dressed and portly men and women.
Designer clothes and ideas most people don't understand at all.
They pick on the vulnerable who are ill for the most part and feel a need to hope they wont go to hell;
In the past the richest used to give money to the church to be buries as close to the church walls as money could buy that back then believe it or not LOL!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:32 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:No-one about or knocking the door and I was watching a real ife cop show and the cop had his dog with him barking like crazy and my little dog started barking at the telly LOL!

You will never see a thin church goer MS.
They are all well dressed and portly men and women.
Designer clothes and ideas most people don't understand at all.
They pick on the vulnerable who are ill for the most part and feel a need to hope they wont go to hell;
In the past the richest used to give money to the church to be buries as close to the church walls as money could buy that back then believe it or not LOL!

You can buy your way into gods good books eventually at least that's what the richest seem to believe.
You got rich by being a bitch for most of your life now you want to be forgiven HA HA HA! NO, No,NO! justice

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down