Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To old to be called up in inevitable world war three !

2 posters

Go down

To old to be called up in inevitable world war three ! Empty To old to be called up in inevitable world war three !

Post by blackdahlia1 Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:56 pm

I've reached the age of never wanting to ever hurt anyone again in the ring or out of the ring I'd rather walk away and alone.
There is no gain in arguing the toss just for the sake of it or fighting against rules you don't understand personally but I've always been able to face the consequences of being outspoken.
Fofr some that means giving up their lives but for me it only results in forum bans.
So be it!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

To old to be called up in inevitable world war three ! Empty Re: To old to be called up in inevitable world war three !

Post by Major Starbold Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:00 pm

Old songs have never worked that way for me BD, just the opposite,60s and 70s songs were fabulous as I was entering into our armed services and I got married in 1964, prior to that I knew some very respectable young ladies, no regrets.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

To old to be called up in inevitable world war three ! Empty Re: To old to be called up in inevitable world war three !

Post by Major Starbold Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:03 pm

I still have a mean survival streak in me BD, an eye for an eye, and never give the enemy a break, I would have sunk the Belgrano and shoot in the back.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:45 am

Major Starbold wrote:I still have a mean survival streak in me BD, an eye for an eye, and never give the enemy a break, I would have sunk the Belgrano and shoot in the back.

In world war three MS which is inevitable there will be no forgiveness or even the chance to talk things over and sign a peace treaty
One press of a button will mean the end of the world as we know it.
Any survivors will be fighting each other just for a bottle of clean water, no winners or losers except our leaders hiding  under 1000 yards deep bunkers waiting for it to be safe to show their faces again but no TV's or radios left to carry on with their desire to be world leaders whatever the cost of our miserable lives. We are just Fodder for the richest to play with.
They don't care how many of us may die in my opinion.
True!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:41 am

Major Starbold wrote:I still have a mean survival streak in me BD, an eye for an eye, and never give the enemy a break, I would have sunk the Belgrano and shoot in the back.

On Twitter MS I was saying exactly what I thought just the same as I do on forums and got away with playing up until I mentioned the Royal family.
I was winding them all up however famous but mention the Royal Family and everyone on earth seems to come out of the woodwork to make sure you are banned.
The truth seems to have no place on the internet wherever you post or why you post the way you do.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down