Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It was a very sad day for me yesterday Fenella !

Go down

It was a very sad day for me yesterday Fenella ! Empty It was a very sad day for me yesterday Fenella !

Post by blackdahlia1 Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:29 pm

Aye bonnie lass very sad indeedy.
I was almost in tears on hearing the news truly I was very nearly heartbroken.
A private message arrived in my Yahoo mail box so I excitedly opened it when seeing who had sent it.
Dear Mr Perry it started with much regret we the big boys on Twitter have decided to suspend your account forthwith.
Reason. You keep taki.ng the pee out of our most famous Politicians, actors and singers.
Despite numerous warnings you have once again took the pee out of Theresa May, President Trump, Kim Jong Un, Jeremy Corbyn, Oprah Winfrey, and other actors and actresses like President Clinton and his wife and Mistress the much hated Monica Lewinski
Who said our most worshipped of Leader left a stain on her character LMAO!
Hence to say they say my suspension is of a undetermined length WOW!
You cant say a word nowadays before somebody gets the hump big time rotflmao rotflmao no comment

Last edited by blackdahlia1 on Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

It was a very sad day for me yesterday Fenella ! Empty Re: It was a very sad day for me yesterday Fenella !

Post by blackdahlia1 Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:39 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:Aye bonnie lass very sad indeedy.
A private message arrived in my Yahoo mail box so I excitedly opened it when seeing who had sent it.
Dear Mr Perry it started with much regret we the big boys on Twitter have decided to suspend your account forthwith.
Reason. You keep taki.ng the pee out of our most famous Politicians, actors and singers.
Despite numerous warnings you have once again took the pee out of Theresa May, President Trump, Kim Jong Un, Jeremy Corbyn, Oprah Winfrey, and other actors and actresses like President Clinton and his wife and Mistress the much hated Monica Lewinski
Who said our most worshipped of Leaders left a stain on her character LMAO!
You cant say a word nowadays before somebody gets the hump big time rotflmao rotflmao no comment

As always The Major has promised to watch my back and is camping in my garden tonight armed with his little peashooter and catapult
in case of a surprise attack from U.S special forces and my eldest sister is hiding in my front garden armed to the teeth with 2 of her biggest handbags and a white flag just in case it all goes wrong and they decide to shoot me dead on the spot.
The Yanks show no mercy you know! LOL!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

It was a very sad day for me yesterday Fenella ! Empty Re: It was a very sad day for me yesterday Fenella !

Post by blackdahlia1 Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:51 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:

As always The Major has promised to watch my back and is camping in my garden tonight armed with his little peashooter and catapult
in case of a surprise attack from U.S special forces and my eldest sister is hiding in my front garden armed to the teeth with 2 of her biggest handbags and a white flag just in case it all goes wrong and they decide to shoot me dead on the spot.

Oh no Fen, they have arrived and are trying to stop me posting what may well be my last ever post on forums. Please take down every word I say now Fen as it may be given in evidence at a later date.

" Officers please stop hitting me as I'm giving myself up peacefully, Ouch that hurt you bad man, no need for that now is there?"
Sorry Fen but they've just kicked me in the ba**s again!
Goodbye Bonnie Lass I still loved you right up the this my last ever post!

Tune in tomorrow for the very latest in my new series" The thrilling Adventures of BD" Very Happy

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:12 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:

Oh no Fen, they have arrived and are trying to stop me posting what may well be my last ever post on forums. Please take down every word I say now Fen as it may be given in evidence at a later date.

" Officers please stop hitting me as I'm giving myself up peacefully, Ouch that hurt you bad man, no need for that now is there?"
Sorry Fen but they've just kicked me in the ba**s again!
Goodbye Bonnie Lass I still loved you right up the this my last ever post!

Tune in tomorrow for the very latest in my new series" The thrilling Adventures of BD" Very Happy

O'h no Fen.
The officer is now claiming I resisted arrest and broke his foot.
The bloody liar, he broke his foot when he kicked me in the ba**s LOL!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down