Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My kid sister on the phone...

Go down

My kid sister on the phone... Empty My kid sister on the phone...

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:31 am

Did you see ..... playing his guitar in the charity shop this morning playing his guitar to raise money for charity?
No I didn't babe, did they check the collection box afterwards?
" He really has changed now and regrets the past"
"Good but you believe it and I don't"
He screwed us all babe so asking me to talk to him again is a waste of time because I cant believe he came out of the same womb
we did.
You trust him but i'll never trust him again kid end of story.
He screwed me to many times.
Just give him time and he will do you again because he every time he goes to church now like a good guy you fall for it LOL!
Tell him to eff off!

Phone goes " Doodah is here and wants to talk to you" "Go on then" so he comes on the phone and straight away I said " Fuck Off" True! LMAO!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

My kid sister on the phone... Empty Re: My kid sister on the phone...

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:37 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:Did you see ..... playing his guitar in the charity shop this morning playing his guitar to raise money for charity?
No I didn't babe, did they check the collection box afterwards?
" He really has changed now and regrets the past"
"Good but you believe it and I don't"
He screwed us all babe so asking me to talk to him again is a waste of time because I cant believe he came out of the same womb
we did.
You trust him but i'll never trust him again kid end of story.
He screwed me to many times.
Just give him time and he will do you again because he every time he goes to church now like a good guy you fall for it LOL!
Tell him to eff off!

Phone goes " Doodah is here and wants to talk to you" "Go on then" so he comes on the phone and straight away I said " Fuck Off" True! LMAO!

He pretends he's different now he's been i'll and almost went to make his maker but turned up at the hospital when he thought I was going as well and I told him to eff off again then LMAO.
I did! lol!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down