In one of my honest moods Fen!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In one of my honest moods Fen!

Post by blackdahlia1 on Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:50 am

I've started threads in the past just because I knew they would get you going and I love reading your replies when annoyed lol.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 4499
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 54
Location : birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: In one of my honest moods Fen!

Post by Major Starbold on Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:02 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:I've started threads in the past just because I knew they would get you going and I love reading your replies when annoyed lol.


hello BD hope you are well.

Not seen FG for a few days, hope she is OK.
avatar
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 14259
Join date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: In one of my honest moods Fen!

Post by blackdahlia1 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:11 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:I've started threads in the past just because I knew they would get you going and I love reading your replies when annoyed lol.


hello BD hope you are well.

Not seen FG for a few days, hope she is OK.

And I do MS.
She could be on holiday or something I suppose or she would answer us lol.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 4499
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 54
Location : birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: In one of my honest moods Fen!

Post by blackdahlia1 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:21 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:I've started threads in the past just because I knew they would get you going and I love reading your replies when annoyed lol.


hello BD hope you are well.

Not seen FG for a few days, hope she is OK.

And I do MS.
She could be on holiday or something I suppose or she would answer us lol.

Syl does it as well sometimes because she's been away on holiday for a few days.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 4499
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 54
Location : birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: In one of my honest moods Fen!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum