Another question for our female members?

Go down

Another question for our female members?

Post by blackdahlia1 on Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:46 am

What do you call those cloth covers you put on the end of the arms of your chairs and sofas?
One of my dogs seems so have a fetish about wood and leather stuff so has taken a chunk out of my latest sofa again lol!

I like leather furniture as it's easy to clean.
You lot would get out your DYSON but that takes too long for me so I just get a wet soapy cloth and just wipe it over LMAO1

Angry Monkey!

Posts : 4625
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 55
Location : birmingham

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum