Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For that nosy person over at Burbles

+2
Major Starbold
Fenella
6 posters

Go down

For that nosy person over at Burbles Empty For that nosy person over at Burbles

Post by Fenella Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:33 pm

You can only see who was logged in over the last 24 hours if they weren't "hidden", unless the hidden people posted in this section. wave
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

For that nosy person over at Burbles Empty Re: For that nosy person over at Burbles

Post by Fenella Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:40 am

Hello again! wave

I haven't changed anything. Your computer must be playing up. cheesey
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

For that nosy person over at Burbles Empty Re: For that nosy person over at Burbles

Post by Fenella Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Rollup is desperate to get me back on FH again. He must have run out of people to pick on. Very Happy
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:06 pm

I thought you were went back agez ago, Fenella.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:26 pm

Major Starbold wrote:I thought you were went back agez ago, Fenella.

No Major. I was deleted a while back and I haven't re-registered.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:59 pm

Buggarum, Fenella Girl, no proper mod/admin control on FH.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:56 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Buggarum, Fenella Girl, no proper mod/admin control on FH.

I'm banned again for 24 hours now rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:03 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:Buggarum, Fenella Girl, no proper mod/admin control on FH.

I'm banned again for 24 hours now rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Not again! Laughing
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:05 am

I wondered why you were posting on M*.Razz
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:07 am

It's strange that rollup never gets banned for personal abuse. rabbit
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:16 am

Perhaps some people make exceptions for him because he is obviously disturbed.For that nosy person over at Burbles 459937
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:29 am

Fenella wrote:Rollup is desperate to get me back on FH again. He must have run out of people to pick on.  Very Happy

Come back on tomorrow night at 8pm when my bans lifted and we'll take on the heirarchy to get the Majors ban lifted.
Unless you've lost the bottle of course.
Some posters do you know as they become older and less capable  Crying or Very sad  scratch  rotflmao  rotflmao  rotflmao

Last edited by blackdahlia1 on Sat May 07, 2016 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:39 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:
Fenella wrote:Rollup is desperate to get me back on FH again. He must have run out of people to pick on. Very Happy

Come back on tomorrow night at 8pm when my bans lifted and we'll take on the herarchy to get the Majors ban lifted.
Some posters do you know as they become older and less capable Crying or Very sad scratch rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Nah. I've heard it all before from you, and you end up siding with the person who's getting abusive towards me.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:20 am

Fenella wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Fenella wrote:Rollup is desperate to get me back on FH again. He must have run out of people to pick on. Very Happy

Come back on tomorrow night at 8pm when my bans lifted and we'll take on the herarchy to get the Majors ban lifted.
Some posters do you know as they become older and less capable Crying or Very sad scratch rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Nah. I've heard it all before from you, and you end up siding with the person who's getting abusive towards me.

Only because I like you best when you are annoyed, your posts become better then.
I know you better than you know yourself and that makes me laugh rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:23 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:
Fenella wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:

Only because I like you best when you are annoyed, your posts become better then.
I know you better than you know yourself and that makes me laugh rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao

Well go and laugh about your ban on FH - when you're unbanned that is. Don't use me in your silly attempts to cause trouble over there. snooty
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:47 am

Fenella wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Fenella wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:

Well go and laugh about your ban on FH - when you're unbanned that is. Don't use me in your silly attempts to cause trouble over there. snooty

I'm attached to you by the hip now, i'll never escape my association with you.
You cause mayhem and who is said to be behind your rise to forum super stardom? Embarassed no comment tongue2 up yours major major major

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:33 pm

Banned again then blackie? Laughing
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:58 pm

Blackie, tell us the whole story~?
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:20 pm

What nosey person was that, OP ?? There are a good few around. cheesey
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

http://cannaddalink.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by kat Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:44 pm

oh eck im not a member so its not me pale hope ya having a good day all . im wrecked and no rest for the wicked back to work catch you soon take care Very Happy
kat
kat
A Bit Heated

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum