Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you see the docunentqry about our homeless now.

2 posters

Go down

Did you see the docunentqry about our homeless now. Empty Did you see the docunentqry about our homeless now.

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:40 pm

One said the safest place to sleep now is in a skip because we get beat up.
That's the world we really live in now, politicians don't want to know that so choose to ignore it and say it's not true.

Talk about burying their head in the sand is a understatement if honest Twisted Evil

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Did you see the docunentqry about our homeless now. Empty Re: Did you see the docunentqry about our homeless now.

Post by Major Starbold Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:05 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:One said the safest place to sleep now is in a skip because we get beat up.
That's the world we really live in now, politicians don't want to know that so choose to ignore it and say it's not true.

Talk about burying their head in the sand is a understatement if honest Twisted Evil

No one in a civilised country should be homeless.

However we should lock our doors to anyone who is not a clear cut advantage to OUR island,
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Did you see the docunentqry about our homeless now. Empty Re: Did you see the docunentqry about our homeless now.

Post by blackdahlia1 Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:52 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:One said the safest place to sleep now is in a skip because we get beat up.

No one in a civilised country should be homeless.

However we should lock our doors to anyone who is not a clear cut advantage to OUR island,

Walking from the shop this morning MS and a group of teens stopped their car and started to shout abuse saying "A real man wouldn't be walking a little dog like that" So I put 2 fingers up and they reversed and come back for more so I put 1 finger up and then they picked on a older neighbour of mine who was walking her dog well in front of me so I caught up with her and said " What did they say to you babe and how did you reply" She said " I was too scared to say anything"
Bastards love threatening people who cant fight back hate cry

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum