Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My research of Syl's background has finally paid off and I am now in possession of the full facts and it wont be pleasantt reading i'm afraid.

Go down

My research of Syl's background has finally paid off and I am now in possession of the full facts and it wont be pleasantt reading i'm afraid. Empty My research of Syl's background has finally paid off and I am now in possession of the full facts and it wont be pleasantt reading i'm afraid.

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:51 pm

It turns out that she was born in a Glasgow Tenement in 1932.
Her mammy and daddy had a total of 14 kids and she was the youngest and only girl.
They lived in a 2 bedroomed Victorian slum.
Mammy and daddy slept in one room and the kids room had just one double bed which could only sleep the 12 boys.
^ slept at the top and 6 at the bottom of the bed so Syl had to sleep on the lino covered floor beneath the sagging peed soaked bed.
Poor little Syl had to sleep with a hair net on of course as her only pillow was the overflowing chamberpot and she needed to keep her flowing
blonde hair as dry as possible but she accepted her fate as only Glaswegians did back then.

I will continue later as I'm feeling rather upset just telling you about her early upbringing.
The following installments will tell of her encounters with many well known persons incuding the infamous Cynthia Payne, The Krays the Richardsonds. Christeen Keller, Lord Boothby, Jimmy Savile and Prince Andrew amongst others so be patient and you'll read about it before
I t's published and becomes a best seller. pale

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

My research of Syl's background has finally paid off and I am now in possession of the full facts and it wont be pleasantt reading i'm afraid. Empty Re: My research of Syl's background has finally paid off and I am now in possession of the full facts and it wont be pleasantt reading i'm afraid.

Post by blackdahlia1 Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:33 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:It turns out that she was born in a Glasgow Tenement in 1932.
Her mammy and daddy had a total of 14 kids and she was the youngest and only girl.
Mammy and daddy slept in one room and the kids room had just one double bed which could only sleep the 12 boys.
^ slept at the top and 6 at the bottom of the bed so Syl had to sleep on the lino covered floor beneath the sagging peed soaked bed.
Poor little Syl had to sleep with a hair net on of course as her only pillow was the overflowing chamberpot and she needed to keep her flowing
blonde hair as dry as possible but she accepted her fate as only Glaswegians did back then.

I will continue later as I'm feeling rather upset just telling you about her early upbringing.
The following installments will tell of her encounters with many well known persons incuding the infamous Cynthia Payne, The Krays the Richardsonds. Christeen Keller, Lord Boothby, Jimmy Savile and Prince Andrew amongst others so be patient and you'll read about it before

I have some rather upsetting news to tell you about Syl's present condition .
I phoned the hospital pretending to be her brother and was told that overnight she had a bad turn and ripped off her adult nappy and threw it at her chief consultant, fortunately it missed him but a poor old fellow patient three beds away took the package square in the face and may not survive the incident.
Lets all pray please group hug boo hoo

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

My research of Syl's background has finally paid off and I am now in possession of the full facts and it wont be pleasantt reading i'm afraid. Empty Re: My research of Syl's background has finally paid off and I am now in possession of the full facts and it wont be pleasantt reading i'm afraid.

Post by blackdahlia1 Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:05 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:It turns out that she was born in a Glasgow Tenement in 1932.

I have some rather upsetting news to tell you about Syl's present condition .
I phoned the hospital pretending to be her brother and was told that overnight she had a bad turn and ripped off her adult nappy and threw it at her chief consultant, fortunately it missed him but a poor old fellow patient three beds away took the package square in the face and may not survive the incident.
Lets all pray please group hug boo hoo

This has now become very serious indeed.
Camera crews are on the scene hoping to catch Syl unawares for tomorrows front pages.
The poor thing hasn't been to the hairdressers for over 2 weeks now so her purple rinse is fading.
They wont be pretty pictures that's for sure LMAO!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down