Canny has few to many faults for my liking Major!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Canny has few to many faults for my liking Major!

Post by blackdahlia1 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:12 am

She's not a bad lass but she's got too big a gob on her to ever be loved online lol.
I'd love to love Canny or Abs or Fen but they are too like me and I wouldn't like me if female either LMAO!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 4499
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 54
Location : birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: Canny has few to many faults for my liking Major!

Post by Abstruse on Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:56 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:She's not a bad lass but she's got too big a gob on her to ever be loved online lol.
I'd love to love Canny or Abs or Fen but they are too like me and I wouldn't like me if female either LMAO!

Don't insult me, i'm nothing like you.
avatar
Abstruse
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 6112
Join date : 2010-02-23
Age : 60
Location : wisconsin

Back to top Go down

Re: Canny has few to many faults for my liking Major!

Post by blackdahlia1 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:30 pm

Abstruse wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:She's not a bad lass but she's got too big a gob on her to ever be loved online lol.
I'd love to love Canny or Abs or Fen but they are too like me and I wouldn't like me if female either LMAO!

Don't insult me, i'm nothing like you.

You are more like me than you think you are Abs lol.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 4499
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 54
Location : birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: Canny has few to many faults for my liking Major!

Post by Abstruse on Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:57 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:
Abstruse wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:She's not a bad lass but she's got too big a gob on her to ever be loved online lol.
I'd love to love Canny or Abs or Fen but they are too like me and I wouldn't like me if female either LMAO!

Don't insult me, i'm nothing like you.

You are more like me than you think you are Abs lol.

Hell to the no!! You are delusional.
avatar
Abstruse
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 6112
Join date : 2010-02-23
Age : 60
Location : wisconsin

Back to top Go down

Re: Canny has few to many faults for my liking Major!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum