Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it even remotely possible to find the kind of girl you've spent your life looking for but never found?

5 posters

Go down

Is it even remotely possible to find the kind of girl you've spent your life looking for but never found? Empty Is it even remotely possible to find the kind of girl you've spent your life looking for but never found?

Post by blackdahlia1 Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:40 am

But she's here and I never even realised it until now Embarassed

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Is it even remotely possible to find the kind of girl you've spent your life looking for but never found? Empty Re: Is it even remotely possible to find the kind of girl you've spent your life looking for but never found?

Post by Major Starbold Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:29 pm

Deffo a yes yes yes BD, there is someone for everyone, not at the same time I may add.

Ya gonna get ya self chopped off in ya prime pal. lol lol lol
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Is it even remotely possible to find the kind of girl you've spent your life looking for but never found? Empty Re: Is it even remotely possible to find the kind of girl you've spent your life looking for but never found?

Post by Syl Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:45 pm

Every day is a new day, and it's never too late to embrace new opportunities.

BD....spit it out, who are you after now? Razz
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:46 pm

Syl wrote:Every day is a new day, and it's never too late to embrace new opportunities.

We aren't the same kind of people Syl.
In a way we are but not really.
You seem to love everything being constant and stable in your life but I like not knowing what's around the next corner Wink

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:55 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:
Syl wrote:Every day is a new day, and it's never too late to embrace new opportunities.

You seem to love everything being constant and stable in your life but I like not knowing what's around the next corner Wink

Thank goodness we are all different.
By the way, I love a bit of adventure and trying new things....kids and grandkids help to do that.
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:53 pm

Syl wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:

By the way, I love a bit of adventure and trying new things....kids and grandkids help to do that.

My families kids have all grown up now so no more playing them up or winding them up which I used to love doing.
I'm not sure if I was the worst or best uncle they ever had but they'll never forget me LMAO!
We just don't see each other nowadays, they have their own lives to live now.
I'll just be another uncle they used to know who gave them a few bob and told them funny stories when they were growing up pale

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:56 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:
Syl wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:

My families kids have all grown up now so no more playing them up or winding them up which I used to love doing.
I'm not sure if I was the worst or best uncle they ever had but they'll never forget me LMAO!
I'll just be another uncle they used to know who gave them a few bob and told them funny stories when they were growing up pale

Uncle Lee was a nice guy but what a pain in the ass lol!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:01 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:
Syl wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:

Kids always remember the good times...they wont forget you BD.
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:46 am

Syl wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Syl wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:

Kids always remember the good times...they wont forget you BD.

Isn't that true of you now Syl?
You get chatting with your family and talk about the past and some of those you had to grow up with seem to be mentioned a lot more than others lol.
I had a uncle who was a champion boxer in the navy and when he eventually left after 30 years served he was still a bugger lol!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:59 am

Yep....kids never forget the people who loved them and the ones they had fun with.....no matter how old they get.
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:40 am

Major Starbold wrote:Deffo a yes yes yes BD, there is someone for everyone, not at the same time I may add.

Ya gonna get ya self chopped off in ya prime pal. lol lol lol

The one my fortune teller says would be perfect for me MS is between 40 and 50,
Loves animals and collecting expensive works of art and spending extortionate amounts of money on her current man.
Her ex hubby who she has just cashed life insurance for after poisoning him and feels no guilt for is now dead and buried so she
wants to blow the lot on a great time making love with a guy like me before being arrested and charged with murder
and feels no guilt for his sad passing lol.
I know that I could love such a woman as long as she left me all of her worldly goods and enough cash to pay for the stamps to write
to her in prison from all of the holiday destinations in the world slumming it in 5 star hotels until her cash runs out lol!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:44 pm

You woman, man needs also to be your friend, BD
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:03 am

Major Starbold wrote:You woman, man needs also to be your friend, BD

Men friends I don't need lol.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:22 pm

Syl wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:

You can do that without kids or grandkids.
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:55 pm

Fenella wrote:
Syl wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:

You can do that without kids or grandkids.

Did I say you couldn't?

I was speaking personally....there are things I did with my son, then my grandson that I wouldn't have done if I had no kids with me.
Zoo's, pantomimes,  kiddies funfairs, nature trails, making tree dens, lots of attractions aimed at kids that I have enjoyed with them that wouldn't have been as much fun just with adults.
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:37 pm

Rolling Eyes
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:49 pm

Fen I get that what Syl says.

I've been a kid again and do so much more or get away with being silly because of my grandkids lol.

magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down