Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We now have a population of 65 million....

3 posters

Go down

We now have a population of 65 million.... Empty We now have a population of 65 million....

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:18 am

That's news to me as I thought it nearer to 55 million so where did the other 10 million come from?
I'll let you think about that Laughing

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

We now have a population of 65 million.... Empty Re: We now have a population of 65 million....

Post by Syl Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:14 pm

Well they are not all immigrants, refugees or asylum seekers BD.....I will let you think about that one. Wink
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

We now have a population of 65 million.... Empty Re: We now have a population of 65 million....

Post by Major Starbold Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:16 pm

It has gradually crept up and up and up and up with the condoning of Scamoron.

We will now have a job to get rid of the rubbish he has heaped upon us mere mortals, but we must.
We must discourage them from having tribes of kids.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:20 pm

Whatever the reason they are here is NOT beneficial to us islanders.

I have bragged how easy it has been to see our GP, now it is very difficult, my wife wanted to see her preferred GP 10 days wait, I needed to see mine 7 days wait for which I am due to see him next Thursday and I will explain my anger and it is anger.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:06 pm

Syl wrote:Well they are not all immigrants, refugees or asylum seekers  BD.....I will let you think about that one. Wink

I didn't make that figure up Syl, it was said by a so called professional on the news.
I was dumbfounded What a Face

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:11 pm

Major Starbold wrote:It has gradually crept up and up and up and up with the condoning of Scamoron.

We will now have a job to get rid of the rubbish he has heaped upon us mere mortals, but we must.
We must discourage them from having tribes of kids.

How MS?'
Child benefits are being sent abroad now to families of immigrants who have over a dozen kids in many cases,
the system has broken down and we cant fix it.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:02 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:
Syl wrote:Well they are not all immigrants, refugees or asylum seekers  BD.....I will let you think about that one. Wink

I didn't make that figure up Syl, it was said by a so called professional on the news.

I didn't say you made the figure up BD....you asked where the other 10 million came from, I am saying they are not all immigrants.
Second and third generation of people who came here are now born here.
Muslims and Irish for eg by custom have lots more kids than the Brits do.....2 can quickly become 10, 10 can quickly become 100....that's why the population has increased dramatically over the last years.
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:19 pm

Syl wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:

I didn't say you made the figure up BD....you asked where the other 10 million came from, I am saying they are not all immigrants.
Second and third generation of people who came here are now born here.
Muslims and Irish for eg by custom have lots more kids than the Brits do.....2 can quickly become 10, 10 can quickly become 100....that's why the population has increased dramatically over the last years.

I know babe it's just hard to take it all in .
It's a 20% increase in the population in just a few years that I don't think we can cope with.
Black or white I cant see how we can house them all. WTF

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:22 pm

Well now we are no longer tied to the EU the free movement joke will hopefully be cancelled.
Free movement just doesn't work when it's a one way system.
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:11 pm

Syl wrote:Well now we are no longer tied to the EU the free movement joke  will hopefully be cancelled.
Free movement just doesn't work when it's a one way system.

Even allowed free movement Syl it will be one way traffic and all heading our way Wink

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:47 pm

No one gets into our benefit system from abroad.
If the want help then their respective embassis pay ALL their costs and I mean all including expelling them.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:01 pm

Major Starbold wrote:No one gets into our benefit system from abroad.
If the want help then their respective embassis pay ALL their costs and I mean all including expelling them.

And pigs learn to fly MS.
I love the fact that we give the genuine ones a way of escape from oppression and terror but we are being taken advantage of big time by those knowing how easy it is to
get in here with false documents and id's.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down