Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you still a member of Morningstarr Major?

4 posters

Go down

Are you still a member of Morningstarr Major? Empty Are you still a member of Morningstarr Major?

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:18 am

I just looked and saw your name on a post dated 2015.
I thought you'd been giving your marching orders well before then sherlock scratch lol!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Are you still a member of Morningstarr Major? Empty Re: Are you still a member of Morningstarr Major?

Post by Major Starbold Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:32 pm

I do not think I am banned, BD.

Old man Morningstarr* is a bit of a bugga at times BD but I will NEVER run him down as he was more than good to me with techi help over the years and he keeps a relatively clean forum.

Let us say 'I reluctantly moved on'.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Are you still a member of Morningstarr Major? Empty Re: Are you still a member of Morningstarr Major?

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:09 pm

Major Starbold wrote:I do not think I am banned, BD.

Old man Morningstarr* is a bit of a bugga at times BD but I will NEVER run him down as he was more than good to me with techi help over the years and he keeps a relatively clean forum.

I've asked if he will let me,you Fen, Syl and Magic back as I did like Ck and AB but I'm not hopeful in my case but it's worth the try MS.
We had some good laughs on there back in the day before it all went pear shape and it's ultra quiet on there nowadays.
I expect the worst reply but hope for the best Wink

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:08 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:

I've asked if he will let me,you Fen, Syl and Magic back as I did like Ck and AB but I'm not hopeful in my case but it's worth the try MS.
We had some good laughs on there back in the day before it all went pear shape and it's ultra quiet on there nowadays.

I expect the worst reply as well considering I haven't spoken to any of them for years. Laughing
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:28 am

Fenella wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:

I expect the worst reply as well considering I haven't spoken to any of them for years. Laughing

Probably be ignored Fen but in it's time it was a breeding ground for some of the best posters ever.
Like most things in life you'll never know unless you try and I cant even remember why I was banned now?
Probably got to lippy again but no I don't truly remember scratch

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:52 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:
Fenella wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:

Probably be ignored Fen but in it's time it was a breeding ground for some of the best posters ever.
Like most things in life you'll never know unless you try and I cant even remember why I was banned now?

I think I was put on premod because I argued with Mr M about something he said on Showbizspy. That just shows how long ago it was. Laughing
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:41 pm

Fenella wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
Fenella wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:

I'm being allowed to post again Fen but no E.mail yet, just allowed to post replies so far babe.
Give it a few hours and with a bit of luck I can change their minds.
I'm not trouble to any forum really, my only fault is getting into controversial discussions really.
That part of me was inborn really so not my fault as that was down to my mom and dads influence but so was the soft side that loves a laugh boo hoo hate cry no comment
I think I was put on premod because I argued with Mr M about something he said on Showbizspy. That just shows how long ago it was. Laughing

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:22 pm

I was never banned from there, in fact I thought it was a good forum.
I always seemed to get dragged into 'heated discussions' with Mr M though...it got a bit samey.
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:35 pm

Syl wrote:I was never banned from there, in fact I thought it was a good forum.
I always seemed to get dragged into 'heated discussions' with Mr M though...it got a bit samey.

It seems to me Syl that none of you were actually banned but I was for whatever reason????????????
Go back babes as Ck and AB will never change.
They are sound through and through Wink

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:52 pm

I remember CK being a very honest respectful poster, do you know who she is married to????
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:01 pm

CK was lovely. I quite liked Mr M too....I don't know if they were a couple.
There was also a big man (he had his pic up as an avi) he was a very nice poster too....I cant remember his name.
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:10 pm

Major Starbold wrote:I remember CK being a very honest respectful poster, do you know who she is married to????

She was, you couldn't get her goat or AB's they'd heard it all before so it was like trying to chew your way through concrete to make that pair flinch lol
or drop a stitch from their knitting woolly jumpers for AB's next kid rotflmao

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down