You locked me out again Fen....?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You locked me out again Fen....?

Post by blackdahlia1 on Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:45 am

I'd snuggle up to your bum in bed but you do confuse me sometimes babe scratch
You are a puzzle within a puzzle and a leaky Welly in a puddle???????????????????
One day I truly hope to understand you completely but that day still seems to be miles off silly beggar dunno

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 4499
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 54
Location : birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: You locked me out again Fen....?

Post by Fenella on Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:10 am

You seem to be causing some offence to the ladies on this forum blackie, and for that you must be punished. Laughing
avatar
Fenella
Admin

Posts : 12948
Join date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: You locked me out again Fen....?

Post by Syl on Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:36 pm

BD is the forums equivalent of the village idiot. Nothing he says about me bothers me one bit because it's all rubbish. He does upset others though.....and tbh he does often seem to mislay his "off" button.

In RL people would shun him if he was half as offensive....on forums he is easy to navigate around, which is sad because back in the day he used to make some really thoughtful threads hidden amongst the dross..
avatar
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 9781
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Re: You locked me out again Fen....?

Post by Major Starbold on Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:25 pm

I believe Blackie is having a bit of fun in his OWN DAFT way, I have not seen anyone yet show offence at him.

I remember when I first landed on forums FG asked me if I were Blackie and I did not take that as an insult, how wrong I bleeding was. lol! lol! lol!

I like a bit of fun, and say some daft things at times, I give respect ONLY when it is earned.
My wifes fav name for me is aerosol or summut similar.

Blackie is a good egg, also a daft bat with a good heart.

I always thought Miss Lola as a 'tart with a heart', no offence intended, I miss her.
avatar
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 14280
Join date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: You locked me out again Fen....?

Post by Syl on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:44 pm

Major...have you seen the locked thread in here?
I apparently am the town bike, he also insults Fen, Mags and Canny on a regular basis, and something he said to Abs recently was totally disgusting.
I think we all have a good sense of humour but he has no 'stop' button....some things are funny, some are just pathetic and insulting...afraid BD often sinks to the latter category..
avatar
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 9781
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Re: You locked me out again Fen....?

Post by blackdahlia1 on Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:25 pm

Syl wrote:BD is the forums equivalent of the village idiot. Nothing he says about me bothers me one bit because it's all rubbish. He does upset others though.....and tbh  he does often seem to mislay his "off" button.

In RL people would shun him if he was half as offensive....on forums he is easy to navigate around, which is sad because back in the day he used to make some really thoughtful threads hidden amongst the dross..

Things I say about you Syl?
I don't know anything about you really other than that you live in the big smoke and are married to a now retired Cabby driver.
That's all I want to know as well as that gives me a general understanding of the life you live.
You sound happy enough in general so I don't worry for you or yours Syl Wink

Sounds like a OK kind of life that suits you and yours! cheeky wave

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 4499
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 54
Location : birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: You locked me out again Fen....?

Post by magica on Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:03 pm

Syl wrote:Major...have you seen the locked thread in here?
I apparently am the town bike, he also insults   Fen, Mags and Canny on a regular basis, and something he said to Abs recently was totally disgusting.
I think we all have a good sense of humour but he has no 'stop' button....some things are funny, some are just pathetic and insulting...afraid BD often sinks to the latter category..

That's why I was so mad at him. Insinuating you and Cans were whores. I cant believe you think that's ok Major
avatar
magica
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 9911
Join date : 2009-06-03
Location : Dark Side Of The Moon

Back to top Go down

Re: You locked me out again Fen....?

Post by blackdahlia1 on Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:10 am

magica wrote:
Syl wrote:Major...have you seen the locked thread in here?
I apparently am the town bike, he also insults   Fen, Mags and Canny on a regular basis, and something he said to Abs recently was totally disgusting.
I think we all have a good sense of humour but he has no 'stop' button....some things are funny, some are just pathetic and insulting...afraid BD often sinks to the latter category..

That's why I was so mad at him. Insinuating you and Cans were whores.  I cant believe you think that's ok Major

What's wrong with Whores?
I'm no user of their services but cant condemn and WONT condemn them either Magic.
Their lifes, their circumstances as far as I'm concerned and their business,
Why does everyone consider themselves a cut above everyone else?

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 4499
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 54
Location : birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: You locked me out again Fen....?

Post by Fenella on Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:07 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:
magica wrote:
Syl wrote:Major...have you seen the locked thread in here?
I apparently am the town bike, he also insults   Fen, Mags and Canny on a regular basis, and something he said to Abs recently was totally disgusting.
I think we all have a good sense of humour but he has no 'stop' button....some things are funny, some are just pathetic and insulting...afraid BD often sinks to the latter category..

That's why I was so mad at him. Insinuating you and Cans were whores.  I cant believe you think that's ok Major

What's wrong with Whores?
I'm no user of their services but cant condemn and WONT condemn them either Magic.
Their lifes, their circumstances as far as I'm concerned and their business,
Why does everyone consider themselves a cut above everyone else?

Most ladies don't like to be accused of being whores blackie - you need to understand that. Rolling Eyes

Now behave yourself because I'm losing patience with you.
avatar
Fenella
Admin

Posts : 12948
Join date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: You locked me out again Fen....?

Post by Major Starbold on Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:21 am

blackdahlia1 wrote:
magica wrote:
Syl wrote:Major...have you seen the locked thread in here?
I apparently am the town bike, he also insults   Fen, Mags and Canny on a regular basis, and something he said to Abs recently was totally disgusting.
I think we all have a good sense of humour but he has no 'stop' button....some things are funny, some are just pathetic and insulting...afraid BD often sinks to the latter category..


That's why I was so mad at him. Insinuating you and Cans were whores.  I cant believe you think that's ok Major

What's wrong with Whores?
I'm no user of their services but cant condemn and WONT condemn them either Magic.
Their lifes, their circumstances as far as I'm concerned and their business,
Why does everyone consider themselves a cut above everyone else?

Mornin.

Gurlz gurlz gurlz.

I am a bit lost on this thread and did not see that word WHORE used by Blackie or I would have condemned it immediately, you all have my word on that.
Blackie, that was very very norty, you should apologise immediately to my chics and assure them you will not say such again.

Furthermore,gurlz, how can anyone of you believe I would think it OK for anyone to say such about you, that to me is quite upsetting, I thought you knew me better than that .

Blackie apologise, NOW if you have not already.
avatar
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 14280
Join date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: You locked me out again Fen....?

Post by Fenella on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:00 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
magica wrote:
Syl wrote:Major...have you seen the locked thread in here?
I apparently am the town bike, he also insults   Fen, Mags and Canny on a regular basis, and something he said to Abs recently was totally disgusting.
I think we all have a good sense of humour but he has no 'stop' button....some things are funny, some are just pathetic and insulting...afraid BD often sinks to the latter category..


That's why I was so mad at him. Insinuating you and Cans were whores.  I cant believe you think that's ok Major

What's wrong with Whores?
I'm no user of their services but cant condemn and WONT condemn them either Magic.
Their lifes, their circumstances as far as I'm concerned and their business,
Why does everyone consider themselves a cut above everyone else?

Mornin.

Gurlz gurlz gurlz.

I am a bit lost on this thread and did not see that word WHORE used by Blackie or I would have condemned it immediately, you all have my word on that.
Blackie, that was very very norty, you should apologise immediately to my chics and assure them you will not say such again.

Furthermore,gurlz, how can anyone of you believe I would think it OK for anyone to say such about you, that to me is quite upsetting, I thought you knew me better than that .

Blackie apologise, NOW if you have not already.

He didn't actually use the word "whores", but there was a thinly-veiled implication that some of the female members here are "ladies of the night", if you know what I mean.
avatar
Fenella
Admin

Posts : 12948
Join date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: You locked me out again Fen....?

Post by blackdahlia1 on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:20 pm

Fenella wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:
magica wrote:
Syl wrote:Major...have you seen the locked thread in here?
I apparently am the town bike, he also insults   Fen, Mags and Canny on a regular basis, and something he said to Abs recently was totally disgusting.
I think we all have a good sense of humour but he has no 'stop' button....some things are funny, some are just pathetic and insulting...afraid BD often sinks to the latter category..


That's why I was so mad at him. Insinuating you and Cans were whores.  I cant believe you think that's ok Major

What's wrong with Whores?
I'm no user of their services but cant condemn and WONT condemn them either Magic.
Their lifes, their circumstances as far as I'm concerned and their business,
Why does everyone consider themselves a cut above everyone else?

Mornin.

Gurlz gurlz gurlz.

I am a bit lost on this thread and did not see that word WHORE used by Blackie or I would have condemned it immediately, you all have my word on that.
Blackie, that was very very norty, you should apologise immediately to my chics and assure them you will not say such again.

Furthermore,gurlz, how can anyone of you believe I would think it OK for anyone to say such about you, that to me is quite upsetting, I thought you knew me better than that .

Blackie apologise, NOW if you have not already.

He didn't actually use the word "whores", but there was a thinly-veiled implication that some of the female members here are "ladies of the night", if you know what I mean.

I did not insinuate that and even if I had it wouldn't have been an insult Fen.
We all have to do things sometimes that we aren't proud or ashamed of down the line to perfection.
I wont criticise you if you've been a bit less than perfect in your past.
I only judge you on how you are now and you seem nice enough to be someone I like knowing on forums and hope you feel the same about me.
scratch

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 4499
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 54
Location : birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: You locked me out again Fen....?

Post by magica on Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:00 pm

You said Syl was the local bike, that's equivalent to a whore
avatar
magica
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 9911
Join date : 2009-06-03
Location : Dark Side Of The Moon

Back to top Go down

Re: You locked me out again Fen....?

Post by Syl on Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:34 pm

I know...bloody cheek. snob

For BD's info, I have ben faithfully married to the same man for 42 years....whilst he it seems has never managed to have a successful relationship with anyone but his dogs....and that's debatable. geek
avatar
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 9781
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Re: You locked me out again Fen....?

Post by Major Starbold on Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:25 pm

Everyone should shake hands on this one.

On yer bike, Blackie.

It is hard to fall out with Blackie, he is a ' bugga lugz'.

There are some 'dogz' on forums for Blackie but not here. lol! lol! lol!
avatar
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 14280
Join date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: You locked me out again Fen....?

Post by blackdahlia1 on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:02 am

Syl wrote:I know...bloody cheek. snob

For BD's info, I have ben faithfully married to the same man for 42 years....whilst he it seems has never managed to have a successful relationship with anyone but his dogs....and that's debatable. geek

Who is Ben then? lol!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 4499
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 54
Location : birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: You locked me out again Fen....?

Post by Syl on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:54 pm

Bills mate....and there's you sat in the middle, very aptly named.

avatar
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 9781
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Re: You locked me out again Fen....?

Post by blackdahlia1 on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:59 pm

Syl wrote:Bills mate....and there's you sat in the middle, very aptly named.


Ha ha ha say chees

You have to think faster than that Syl to beat me lol!

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 4499
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 54
Location : birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: You locked me out again Fen....?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum