Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was just a thinking about all those nights I spent down pit....

3 posters

Go down

I was just a thinking about all those nights I spent down pit.... Empty I was just a thinking about all those nights I spent down pit....

Post by blackdahlia1 Tue May 31, 2016 11:44 pm

Bye lads and lasses thay auld pit pony was as pretty as a picture wurnst she?
Mrs Magic at no.4 Gossip lane had a right pair of lungs on her and Mrs Syl at no.6 was the auld town bike if you remember.
Nowt costly getting a ride off her was there?
Aye twas good back in them days when the Canny one was a bit of a name in these parts weren't it our kid?
That posh bit from down road tried to push her way in but our Canny give her what for when she tried it on with her bit on the side.
BD I think his name was, a bit of a womaniser so I've heard since from all those good looking teens on the corner who uncannily look a bit like him funnily enough.
Anyway it was nice to see you me old mate so take care sport! Very Happy

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

I was just a thinking about all those nights I spent down pit.... Empty Re: I was just a thinking about all those nights I spent down pit....

Post by magica Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:14 am

Oi enough now! I don't mind being called a gossip but Syl is a respectable lady and that is a damn disgusting insult! So is saying about Canny, insulting and nasty.

Enough is enough!
magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

I was just a thinking about all those nights I spent down pit.... Empty Re: I was just a thinking about all those nights I spent down pit....

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:05 am

magica wrote:Oi enough now! I don't mind being called a gossip  but Syl is a respectable lady and that is a damn disgusting insult! So is saying about Canny, insulting and nasty.

Enough is enough!

There cant be much truth told for real
No-one signed up to hear of others misfortunes or truths
No-one came on board wishing for rainbows or sunny days that never end
No-one expected such, they never even wanted much
Just a place to express themselves without fear of being hurt or told to shut it up or else
They'd be crucified or banned, no-one wants to be CANned!
So leave me alone, I'm happy posting all alone
I don't need any of your praise, that's not the man my parents did raise
I can get by on my own, I'm used to going it all the way on my own
So now i'll leave it out, let you go without your shout for your boring me now yet again Embarassed
I'm boring myself now head desk

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:01 am

You've bored me for years. Sleep

You should apologise to Syl and Canny for your disrespectful and insulting remarks.

You think you can insult anyone, and its all laugh, well it's not!

magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:04 am

He's at it again. He called me a drug dealer not long back.

Blackie, do not imply that some of the ladies on this forum are hookers - it's not nice.

Thread locked!
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down