Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Micky should read the explicit instructions given by V.Bulletin as given in it's Terms and Conditions of use.

4 posters

Go down

Micky should read the explicit instructions given by V.Bulletin as given in it's Terms and Conditions of use. Empty Micky should read the explicit instructions given by V.Bulletin as given in it's Terms and Conditions of use.

Post by blackdahlia1 Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:26 am

Fresh Horizon has broken every condition of those terms and conditions so as I have been advised to warn him to stop it immediately I do so now or I shall
Be contacting them by registered letter at their Californian head office and as he should be well aware of by now I can write extremely good letters when need be.
So now he has the cops, an investigative journalist and me on his back threatening to have his site closed down once and for all.
Never mess with me Micky. I do what I say i'll do if really annoyed.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Micky should read the explicit instructions given by V.Bulletin as given in it's Terms and Conditions of use. Empty Re: Micky should read the explicit instructions given by V.Bulletin as given in it's Terms and Conditions of use.

Post by Fenella Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:31 am

Are you OK now blackie?
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Micky should read the explicit instructions given by V.Bulletin as given in it's Terms and Conditions of use. Empty Re: Micky should read the explicit instructions given by V.Bulletin as given in it's Terms and Conditions of use.

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Fenella wrote:Are you OK now blackie?

Yes thanks babe.
Another few days on drips only this time I went in wearing no trousers or socks and only boxers and a tee shirt on so no money on me either which worried me as then I knew if I came out again I had no money on me to pay for a taxi home ha ha ha.
I told one of the nurses and she said no worries we'll get you a taxi home when you are discharged.
Did they bugger, I had to phone my sister and ask if I could call at hers to pay for the taxi to hers and then back to mine, luckily she said yes as I hadn't got my doorkeys on me to pay the guy.
I had to smash the kitchen window with a shovel to get back in major major major

Last edited by blackdahlia1 on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:28 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:

Yes thanks babe.
Another few days on drips only this time I went in wearing no trousers or socks and only boxers and a tee shirt on so no money on me either which worried me as then I knew if I came out again I had no money on me to pay a taxi ha ha ha.
I told one of the nurses and she said no worries we'll get you a taxi home when you are discharged.
Did they bugger, I had to phone my sister and ask if I could call at hers to pay for the taxi to hers and then back to mine, luckily she said yes as I hadn't got my doorkeys on me to pay the guy.
I had to smash the kitchen window with a shovel to get back in major major major

You've been in hospital again? They must know you very well there by now blackie!
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:33 pm

Sorry to hear you have been ill again BD. Hopefully you are feeling better and taking it easy on yourself.
GET WELL SOON. X
Micky should read the explicit instructions given by V.Bulletin as given in it's Terms and Conditions of use. GETWELL-Ruff-time
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:03 pm

Fenella wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:

Yes thanks babe.
Another few days on drips only this time I went in wearing no trousers or socks and only boxers and a tee shirt on so no money on me either which worried me as then I knew if I came out again I had no money on me to pay a taxi ha ha ha.

You've been in hospital again? They must know you very well there by now blackie!

They do but they transport you to three different wards even during just a few days and they put a band on your wrist to say you are allergic to something but every nurse on every ward asks if you are allergic to anything so you have to say over and over thay yes i'm allergic to morphine.
That does my head in Smile

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:07 pm

Syl wrote:Sorry to hear you have been ill again BD. Hopefully you are feeling better and taking it easy on yourself.
GET WELL SOON. X
Micky should read the explicit instructions given by V.Bulletin as given in it's Terms and Conditions of use. GETWELL-Ruff-time
These new tablets seem to have picked me up straight away thanks Syl and the doctor sent me those as he didn't agree with the hospitals prescription.
He knows me well but hospital consultants dont as you never see the same ones twice.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:59 pm

BD take care of yourself x
magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:12 am

magica wrote:BD take care of yourself x

No more drinking for me Magic Mad
I've said that lots of times but aim to stick to it this time or i'm a gonna and I dont want to go like that Embarassed Crying or Very sad Smile

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:20 am

I do hope you mean it this time BD, your life is more imprtant than booze x
magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:41 am

magica wrote:I do hope you mean it this time BD, your life is more imprtant than booze x

I always mean it but rarely stick it out but stronger tablets now so it would be really pushing my luck to drink again now.
Night lil one xxx

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:29 am

Night night BD xx
magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down