Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Locked away vulnerabilites!

5 posters

Go down

Locked away vulnerabilites! Empty Locked away vulnerabilites!

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:24 am

Someone mentions my mom or dad and I sort of go into a mood waiting to pounce on them knowing how much they gave away.
My mom used to say you'll make it on your own sort of thing and dad was the same but gave donations to his church which he helped to build with his money but
they took advantage in my eyes because he ended up believing in a non existent god.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Locked away vulnerabilites! Empty Re: Locked away vulnerabilites!

Post by magica Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Dont you ever sleep? Laughing
magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:38 pm

magica wrote:

Dont you ever sleep? Laughing
Rarely without a few cans of lager Magic.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:42 pm

BD get some sleeping pills from the docs and get a good nights sleep luv
magica
magica
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:36 pm

magica wrote:
BD get some sleeping pills from the docs and get a good nights sleep luv

He wont give them me Magic as I have to take a load of tablets every day anyway.
I've asked lots of times but he wont which is fair play really as he knows you could overdose so easily without even realising you'd taken to many.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:16 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:Someone mentions my mom or dad and I sort of go into a mood waiting to pounce on them knowing how much they gave away.
My mom used to say you'll make it on your own sort of thing and dad was the same but gave donations to his church which he helped to build with his money but
they took advantage in my eyes because he ended up believing in a non existent god.

Your Dad did what he wanted to do BD, maybe it's not the same sort of thing you would do but we are all different. As long as your parents were happy why question it? We all have to make our own choices in life...me, you. your Mum and Dad, your bro....just concentrate on living YOUR life to the full....thats all any of us can do. x
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:23 pm

Syl wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:Someone mentions my mom or dad and I sort of go into a mood waiting to pounce on them knowing how much they gave away.

Your Dad did what he wanted to do BD, maybe it's not the same sort of thing you would do but we are all different. As long as your parents were happy why question it? We all have to make our own choices in life...me, you. your Mum and Dad, your bro....just concentrate on living YOUR life to the full....thats all any of us can do. x

Only if allowed to Syl, some dont get a choice for various reasons.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:28 pm

Well we still all have choices BD. If it's ill health that is holding you back thats tough, but we all have to help ourselves in life.
Sometimes friends help us through rough patches, some people have no one to turn to...you have online mates who are always happy to help.
Syl
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:18 pm

My gran was a devil for giving away all sorts, my old man did the same but not in the same league as her.

They both were generous but would fight tooth and nail if they were twisted by as little as a penny.

Spose I am like them both to some extent, our son is stupidly over generous, keep telling him to no effect.

My gran sent money to animal sancturariz as a bleedin hobby, my mother in law gave the best part of a bit to the Catholic Church, boy did we exchange views over that.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:31 pm

Major Starbold wrote:My gran was a devil for giving away all sorts, my old man did the same but not in the same league as her.

They both were generous but would fight tooth and nail if they were twisted by as little as a penny.

Spose I am like them both to some extent, our son is stupidly over generous, keep telling him to no effect.

My gran sent money to animal sancturariz as a bleedin hobby, my mother in law gave the best part of a bit to the Catholic Church, boy did we exchange views over that.

I can imagine that Scenario MS rotflmao rotflmao rotflmao boo hoo major no comment rotflmao

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by markeymark Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:45 pm

my girlfriend gives donations to a few groups each month, but wont tell who too, myself i wont give them the time of day as someone is liveing a life of luxary of good will of people that perpare to give donations, but i will sometimes give my time in helping out with some groups, like the rspca centre near work , i do their odd tree for free
markeymark
markeymark
Losing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:06 am

markeymark wrote:my girlfriend gives donations to a few groups each month, but wont tell who too, myself i wont give them the time of day as someone is liveing a life of luxary of good will of people that perpare to give donations, but i will sometimes give my time in helping out with some groups, like the rspca centre near work , i do their odd tree for free

The woman who lived here before me still gets letters from various charities she used to donate to and i've been here for about 3 years now.
Charities never give up asking for more donations and they pass your names and addresses on to other charities as well.
How come their Admin charges are so high?
Most goes in Admin and only a part goes to the charities at all.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by markeymark Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:49 pm

blackdahlia1 wrote:
markeymark wrote:my girlfriend gives donations to a few groups each month, but wont tell who too, myself i wont give them the time of day as someone is liveing a life of luxary of good will of people that perpare to give donations, but i will sometimes give my time in helping out with some groups, like the rspca centre near work , i do their odd tree for free

The woman who lived here before me still gets letters from various charities she used to donate to and i've been here for about 3 years now.
Charities never give up asking for more donations and they pass your names and addresses on to other charities as well.

there always someone lining their pockets bd, and most really dont give to monkeys about their charities, only to see what they can get out of it themselfs
markeymark
markeymark
Losing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:36 pm

markeymark wrote:
blackdahlia1 wrote:

there always someone lining their pockets bd, and most really dont give to monkeys about their charities, only to see what they can get out of it themselfs

It's a highly paid job if one of the top knobs for the biggest charities Markey.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down