Angry Monkey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I dreaming?? Tropfatigue has excelled himself today.

4 posters

Go down

Am I dreaming?? Tropfatigue has excelled himself today.  Empty Am I dreaming?? Tropfatigue has excelled himself today.

Post by Canary Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:52 pm

Am I dreaming?? Shocked Did that really happen?? Shocked Run that by me again. I made a perfectly valid thread to explain to Jezzi why her situation was in no way comparable to my own situation. Absolutely nothing to do with trop. Yet he comes flying in to make the thread 100% about him. He filled the thread with STOLEN posts from monkeys. He stole the posts from Monkeys years ago, when he was account-sharing with Turkeygirl. He does this sort of thing so often, he's completely forgotten how unethical it is. He thinks it's a normal and acceptable thing to do, cos he does it so often.

Last edited by Canary on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

http://cannaddalink.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Am I dreaming?? Tropfatigue has excelled himself today.  Empty Re: Am I dreaming?? Tropfatigue has excelled himself today.

Post by Fenella Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:53 pm

I found the thread which that post was from. It was quite funny really - everyone seemed to be enjoying having a fight. Laughing
Fenella
Fenella
Admin

Back to top Go down

Am I dreaming?? Tropfatigue has excelled himself today.  Empty Re: Am I dreaming?? Tropfatigue has excelled himself today.

Post by Canary Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:58 pm

Erm, reality check, trop. !! >>> . No trop, stealing pms and emails, and lifting posts from private forums is NOT a perfectly normal thing to do. Honestly, it isn't. Normal ppl do not do that all the time, I swear. Ask anyone!! rotflmao
rotflmao
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:04 pm

I have known him 3 or 4 years now. Hand on heart, in all that time there hasn't been ONE day that has gone by without him threatening about publishing private PMs or emails of various ppl. . Shocked It must be a severe psychiatric illness. Completely obsessed !!! & these are the "sane" ones who like saying that others are "nutters".

Fenella wrote:I found the thread which that post was from. It was quite funny really - everyone seemed to be enjoying having a fight. Laughing
It was funny. A lovely lil forum scrap innit. eek dance & it's an ancient thread from years ago. trop says that it was "exactly the same thing " as jezzi posting anonymously to me. No it wasn't, you thick, cretinous idiot! My posts were not anonymous troll posts, so how could it be the same thing?? scratch scratch

And I had every right to make those posts about trop. He was a vicious bully of me at SBS. So I had every right to be bitter at the time. But we have all moved on. It was many years ago. If I was still bitter I would not have accepted membership of him on my forum. So why did he hijack that jezzi thread today and turn it round to all about him?? I hope everyone reads it, and sees the extent of his ego, narcicism, and obsession with stolen emails, pms and grabs. cuckoo cuckoo
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:41 pm

Canary wrote:I have known him 3 or 4 years now. Hand on heart, in all that time there hasn't been ONE day that has gone by without him threatening about publishing private PMs or emails of various ppl. . Shocked It must be a severe psychiatric illness. Completely obsessed !!! & these are the "sane" ones who like saying that others are "nutters".

Fenella wrote:I found the thread which that post was from. It was quite funny really - everyone seemed to be enjoying having a fight. Laughing
It was funny. A lovely lil forum scrap innit. eek dance & it's an ancient thread from years ago. trop says that it was "exactly the same thing " as jezzi posting anonymously to me. No it wasn't, you thick, cretinous idiot! My posts were not anonymous troll posts, so how could it be the same thing?? scratch scratch

And I had every right to make those posts about trop. He was a vicious bully of me at SBS. So I had every right to be bitter at the time. But we have all moved on. It was many years ago. If I was still bitter I would not have accepted membership of him on my forum. So why did he hijack that jezzi thread today and turn it round to all about him?? I hope everyone reads it, and sees the extent of his ego, narcicism, and obsession with stolen emails, pms and grabs. cuckoo cuckoo

I've always believed Trop was female and never had a problem at all so guess it's all about who you gel with and who you never will see eye to eye with but if Trops doing things like that then Trop is truly out of order.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Canary Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:42 pm

This is all ancient news luv. You have bumped an old thread (as usual). We have all moved on.
Canary
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdahlia1 Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Canary wrote:This is all ancient news luv. You have bumped an old thread (as usual). We have all moved on.

That's good then Canny,glad to hear it Smile

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:20 am

Nowt wrong with bumping and old thread, tiz NOT mandatory to read it/them.

Trying to control that which people do/scribe on forumz is despotic and stifling free speech/choice, seemz to be more common of late.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down