"Lies & the lying liars who tell them".

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "Lies & the lying liars who tell them".

Post by Fenella on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:39 am

I think Punk impersonated me on SBS once. I can't remember the name of the poster but it did sound a bit like me, and I got accused of being them. Laughing
avatar
Fenella
Admin

Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: "Lies & the lying liars who tell them".

Post by Fenella on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:46 am

Brad wrote:
thedelboy wrote:I remember you Brad!! and the spats with old punk(he is a londoner)

Yeah, I knew he was a Londoner, but he was an arrogant know all b***ard as well. He once changed my avatar with the help of someone on admin and replaced with it a picture of an SS officer in uniform. All because I told him that my ancestors came from the Black Forest in Germany.

He had a friend as well who was equally arrogant..can't recall his name off hand but his avatar was a pic of Bob Marley.

When I look back now I have a good laugh over the fact that he got so wound up over a few comments I made on a forum thread. He was instrumental in getting me perma banned in the end. He ran blubbing to admin that I was trolling him. I was, but he deserved it.
major

Was it Truthy?
avatar
Fenella
Admin

Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: "Lies & the lying liars who tell them".

Post by Brad on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:50 am

Fenella wrote:I think Punk impersonated me on SBS once. I can't remember the name of the poster but it did sound a bit like me, and I got accused of being them. Laughing

He was up to all those tricks. I think he suffered from some condition but I never knew what it was.
Some physical handicap I believe. Probably his brain was missing from his skull. Very Happy
avatar
Brad
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 3039
Join date : 2009-06-02
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: "Lies & the lying liars who tell them".

Post by Fenella on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:33 am

Well that's an end to that. Closure is a good thing. I only wish I'd done it a long time ago.
avatar
Fenella
Admin

Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: "Lies & the lying liars who tell them".

Post by Major Starbold on Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:06 pm

Punk impersonated me but people twigged him or at least knew it was not me.

Quite often I ignored his 'off topic points' which drove him mad. In actual fact I did the same with his gang, Truthy, Vilibend, Jack and othuz.
avatar
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 14274
Join date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: "Lies & the lying liars who tell them".

Post by Syl on Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:06 pm

I like Truthy, I know he is very outspoken but he usually has a point.

Anyway if he is reading this ....Truthy. wave

Duffpunk was intelligent but so repetitive and such a troll he made my eyes water.

Vils and I started off on the wrong foot on the Mirror, but we eventually called a truce.

Jack is a sad old man. If my OH spent all night whinging and whining and abusing women on a forum all night I would get rid.....quick.

(Just my considered opinions, we all see people differently I know) Smile
avatar
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 9775
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Re: "Lies & the lying liars who tell them".

Post by Fenella on Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:58 pm

Major Starbold wrote:Punk impersonated me but people twigged him or at least knew it was not me.

Quite often I ignored his 'off topic points' which drove him mad. In actual fact I did the same with his gang, Truthy, Vilibend, Jack and othuz.

Yes, he impersonated you on here Major, and got banned for some comments he made. I banned him again later when he rejoined under another name.
avatar
Fenella
Admin

Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: "Lies & the lying liars who tell them".

Post by Major Starbold on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:50 pm

Mornin Fenella girl.

Yeppuz, you had the measure of him all right.
avatar
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 14274
Join date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: "Lies & the lying liars who tell them".

Post by Major Starbold on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:52 pm

Fenella wrote:
Brad wrote:
thedelboy wrote:I remember you Brad!! and the spats with old punk(he is a londoner)

Yeah, I knew he was a Londoner, but he was an arrogant know all b***ard as well. He once changed my avatar with the help of someone on admin and replaced with it a picture of an SS officer in uniform. All because I told him that my ancestors came from the Black Forest in Germany.

He had a friend as well who was equally arrogant..can't recall his name off hand but his avatar was a pic of Bob Marley.

When I look back now I have a good laugh over the fact that he got so wound up over a few comments I made on a forum thread. He was instrumental in getting me perma banned in the end. He ran blubbing to admin that I was trolling him. I was, but he deserved it.
major

Was it Truthy?

Truthy has a vile disgusting mind and mouth. No need for such on forumz.
avatar
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 14274
Join date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: "Lies & the lying liars who tell them".

Post by Canary on Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:15 am

Well I'm really glad now , that I did this thread , cos here are two myths that tbh do not really NEED to be debunked, cos surely no intelligent person would have believed them anyway.




Still, to ensure 100% the avoidance of doubt, & clear things up once and for all, here are two rock solid facts: >>>



Fact number 1. I have NEVER written on any forum past or present, that I had a **bad** childhood. (I'm using the word *bad* as a loaded term, I'm sure ppl who saw a recent argument know exactly what I am alluding to.) The mentally disturbed fatboy, has been lying that I claimed I had a bad childhood. I did NOT. He invented that story from scratch. Funnily enough, no one in the entire forumland has ever said they remember me saying that, only his brown noser "remembers" me saying it. For the record, the worst thing that I have ever said about my dad is that I inherited my very short temper from him, & that when he got angry (occasionally, not often) he wasn't a nice person to be around. That's all. Apart from that he was quite OK. He died of a heart attack a long while back. RIP, he is much missed !!

 

 

Fact number 2. I use term " cyber gang-bang" to describe when several posters descend on a thread and bully one poster. Quite obviously, in this context it's purely a figure of speech. Again fatboy & his brown noser absurdly claim it is a reference to real life violence. And yes, I did use this term in a PM to an individual, accusing her of joining in a "cyber gang-bang" of me. In that context I meant joining a band wagon. Maybe it was an unfair & harsh accusation, & for that I apologise to the the person. But the point is, that it quite obviously has nothing to do with real life violence, it was clearly a figure of speech. Cynical twisting of words is well-known tactic in forums, but it's a bit extreme to twist the term "cyber gang-bang", to say that it alludes to real life violence. That's just beyond the pale.
avatar
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 3454
Join date : 2009-06-04

http://cannaddalink.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: "Lies & the lying liars who tell them".

Post by Syl on Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:26 am

Canny, certain forumers of low inteligence twist the truth so it emerges unrecognisable to how it started off....either that or as you say they just make something up from scratch.

Repeat it often enough and like a russian doll it grows.

Luckily the only ones who get taken in are usually the ones who dont have a brain to work stuff out for themselves.

My advice...ignore.Smile
avatar
Syl
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 9775
Join date : 2009-07-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Re: "Lies & the lying liars who tell them".

Post by Canary on Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:32 am

Thank you Syl!l! xx

& Btw fatboy & zorba just because someone uses very ripe language when swearing, it doesn't mean they had a **bad childhood** either, all it means is that they have a temper. Seems it's quite OK when men swear like that, no probs! But when women say the same things, sinister assumptions are made about her. So utterly idiotic & sexist, you gotta laugh! No
avatar
Canary
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 3454
Join date : 2009-06-04

http://cannaddalink.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: "Lies & the lying liars who tell them".

Post by blackdahlia1 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:06 am

Canary wrote:Thank you Syl!l! xx

& Btw fatboy & zorba just because someone uses very ripe language when swearing, it doesn't mean they had a **bad childhood** either, all it means is that they have a temper. Seems it's quite OK when men swear like that, no probs! But when women say the same things, sinister assumptions are made about her. So utterly idiotic & sexist, you gotta laugh! No

I have to resurrect this thread from oblivion as it's Canny's best thread ever.
Bad language is ok in moderation but the C word should always be a no,no word on all forums.
Yes i've used it in the distant past but now know I only used it because I lost my rag with some individuals.
It's not really acceptable.
Certainly the F word and C word would never be allowed in my parents home EVER!
Those words were reserved for the pub with your mates but not in front of any of your female relatives or partners.

blackdahlia1
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 4499
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 54
Location : birmingham

Back to top Go down

Re: "Lies & the lying liars who tell them".

Post by Major Starbold on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:15 pm

That is true BD, never in the home.

When I was a teenager swearing in front of the girlz was a no no, if anyone slipped up they apologised immediately.

I do not swear much anyway, aerosolz. major

avatar
Major Starbold
Angry Monkey!

Posts : 14274
Join date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: "Lies & the lying liars who tell them".

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum